A proven shoe that includes ample cushioning and a stability-focused design.
Just diving into the world of technical running shoes? Allow us to introduce the Saucony Men's ProGrid Omni 10 Running Shoe. With gobs of cushioning, a smooth-as-silk liner, and a chassis designed to stabilize your foot with every strike, this shoe has attracted a loyal following over the years. This ProGrid Omni is ideal for recreational runners, dedicated distance athletes, and anyone who wants extra support from a proven design.
- Plush ComfortRide sockliner uses memory foam technology for the highest level of step-in comfort and cushioning
- HRC strobel board provides ample support and helps to soak up the impact of rough roads
- Hydrator lining around the ankle collar feels soft and smooth and encourages the movement of moisture away from your skin
- Heel uses Saucony's proprietary Progrid foam for cushioning
- SSL (Saucony Super Line) EVA is a proprietary foam blend that offers superior rebound and cushioning without added weight
- SRC Xtra forefoot cushioning improves spring off the toes and makes for a super-smooth foot roll
- SRC Impact Zone provides cushioning during foot strike and sets you up for a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Blown carbon rubber outsole is durable and grips a variety of road and off-road surfaces securely