- Detail Images
Let your feet fly.
- Breathable mesh upper and HydraMAX lining vent and wick moisture to create a more comfortable environment around your foot
- Comfortride footbed wicks moisture and features odor-resistance to keep the Guide 5 fresh after long runs
- Full-length ProGrid Lite midsole provides excellent cushioning and responsiveness
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) in the impact zone absorbs shock
- A 1.5mm layer of EVA in the strobel board gives the Guide 5 a plush ride
- Carbon rubber XT-900/IBR blown rubber compound outsole grips the blacktop, sidewalk, or trail
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
These are some spiffy shoes and offer good support
Good stability shoe and I like the bright colors.
Got these for my sister-in-law and she loves them. She said they are a perfect fit as well.