- Detail Images
Take your runs to a new place.
Last year Saucony totally revamped its flagship shoe and this year's version, the Women's ProGrid Guide 6 Running Shoe, continues to lead the way. Lightweight, stable, and super-responsive thanks to the ProGrid midsole and the high-rebound SRC cushioning, the Guide 6 is ready to explore new trails and map new routes.
- Breathable mesh upper and HydraMAX lining vent and wick moisture to create a more comfortable environment around your foot
- Midfoot saddle overlay offers a snug, secure upper fit
- ComfortLite footbed is contoured to cradle your heel, support your arch, and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot
- An 8mm offset (heel-to-toe differential of the shoe) provides a more efficient mid-foot strike, helps prevent injuries, and eases the transition to minimalist footwear
- Full-length ProGrid Lite midsole provides excellent cushioning and responsiveness
- 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board gives the Guide 6 a plush ride
- Three independent Super Rebound Compound pads for smooth landings and efficient transitions
- Lightweight IBT+ blown rubber provides cushioning and responsiveness without excess weight
- XT-900 carbon rubber delivers superb traction and features triangular lugs for traction and propulsion