- Detail Images
- Breathable mesh upper and HydraMAX lining vent and wick moisture to create a more comfortable environment around your foot
- Comfortride footbed wicks moisture and features odor-resistance to keep the Guide 5 fresh after long runs
- Full-length ProGrid Lite midsole provides excellent cushioning and responsiveness
- Super Rebound Compound (SRC) in the impact zone absorbs shock
- 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board gives the Guide 5 a plush ride
- Carbon rubber XT-900/IBR blown rubber compound outsole grips the blacktop, sidewalk, or trail
Share your thoughts
Every day shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Start off by saying...I'm not a runner. I just got these looking for a comfortable, every day shoe...and they fit that bill. Size ran true for me.
Perfect everyday shoe!
I had a pair of the Guide 3's that I was super happy with, so decided to try the latest model and was not disappointed. They have very mild support, great cushioning and enough rubber to take hundreds of miles worth of abuse. The upgrades from previous models I can see are flat laces to keep them from coming untied and they feel lighter. Rad shoe for all your runs.
2nd pair....still very happy!
My husband's 1st pair lasted nearly 19 months and 800 miles before coming apart on the sole. We should have switched them out sooner, but they held up great which is why we are going back for a 2nd pair! The lacing is a little different on these, but feel a lot lighter and seem like they have better traction.