Cushy shoe for daily training runs.
The wide base on the Saucony Men's ProGrid Echelon 2 Running Shoe not only offers a secure, supportive feel, but it gives your wide forefoot plenty of room and allows you to insert your own orthotics with ease. Saucony designed this trainer for runners with a neutral gait and flat feet and made sure to include plenty of cushioning for comfort.
- Breathable air mesh upper features Neutral Arch-Lock overlays for a snug midfoot fit
- Hydrator collar lining provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- Removable Comfortride insole offers out-of-the-box comfort and breathable, moisture-wicking, antimicrobial performance
- HRC (High Rebound Compound) strobel board increases cushioning and comfort
- SSL (Saucony Super Light) EVA in midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- HRC forefoot EVA-rubber compound provides cushioning through the later stages of the gait cycle
- Outsole features lightweight, flexible blown rubber for cushioning and reduced weight and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material for traction and durability
Share your thoughts
Great Comfy Running Shoes
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these shoes. My orthotics fit in them very well and have a natural fit. I mostly use them for street running, but I'm sure they would hold up well on the trail. Saucony is a great brand and you cant go wrong with these.