- Detail Images
A crossover boot with the ease of a trail runner and the protection of a hiker.
Imagine if you could combine the lightweight feel of your trail runners and the support and traction of your hikers into one boot. Good news: the Saucony Women's ProGrid Adventerra GTX Hiking Boot delivers just that. Behind the rugged synthetic upper lies a waterproof breathable membrane that keeps your foot dry despite rain, precipitation, and soggy trail conditions. You'll get that light-on-your feet sensation, you'll feel invincible in foul weather, and you'll tackle any type of trail or hiking terrain with ease.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane allows the upper to keep your foot dry from wet, muddy trails and precipitation
- Mid-height cut provides plenty of ankle support so you can easily tackle variable and loose terrain
- Textile lining feels smooth and dries quickly
- Insole cushioning helps disperse the impact of rough trails or a heavy pack
- Cushioned midsole uses lightweight SSL EVA for impact absorption and support directly underfoot
- Achilles cradle keeps your heel and the back of your foot in place so there's no sloppiness or excess movements on steep terrain
- Tongue and collar include padding that eliminates hot spots that would otherwise chafe your foot
- Combination lacing system uses loops near the front of your foot for extra security and eyelets near your instep so you can really wrench down and get a tight fit without worry of a lace blowing out
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop makes for smooth foot strike and transition from the heel to the propulsion off your forefoot
- Top-shelf Vibram outsole is highly durable and provides steadfast traction on everything from wet, well-packed trails to dry, loose desert terrain
- Rubberized heel and toe cap protects your toe from rocks and hazards on the trail