Faster and better than ever.
Saucony amped up the speed of the Men's PowerGrid Ride 6 Running Shoe; it's up to you to pick up the pace. Now featuring the responsive PowerGrid midsole that not only absorbs impact but returns energy for a lively feel, the Ride 6 has also been redesigned with deeper flex grooves for better ground feel, a smaller midfoot shank for a smoother transition from toe to heel, and the lightweight but supportive ComfortLite insole.
- Airy mesh upper allows plenty of ventilation, while plush HydraMax collar lining keeps your ankle and achilles comfortable
- ComfortLite insole is molded to cradle your heel and uses breathable, open-cell foam to provides light cushioning
- Insole features an antimicrobial treatment to repel odor-causing bacteria
- PowerGrid heel-to-toe insert in the midsole returns energy to you as you run, and is 15% lighter and provies 30% more durable cushioning than standard EVA
- Lightweight, flexible IBR+ in the outsole's forefoot offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride; deep flex grooves in the forefoot give you more flexibility and better ground feel
- XT-900 carbon rubber in the outsole's toe and heel offers durable traction