- Detail Images
Lose yourself in the power of nature.
Lace up your Saucony Women's PowerGrid Kinvara TR2 Trail Running Shoe and get ready for efficient speed and powerful rebound. This trail runner eats up dirt, rock, and mud and delivers energy like you've never had. With PowerGrid heel insert, this shoe absorb shock for a smooth ride and gives it back to your stride for increased energy. A high-traction outsole grips the naked earth for super, slip-free efficiency. Allover weight-reducing construction including the FlexFilm, seamless-feeling upper, supportive ComfortLite sockliner, and a protective nylon fiber mesh rock plate surround your foot in sunup-until-sundown comfort. And, with a wide-open view and fresh air, you just may need it.
- Durable, reinforced synthetic and mesh upper breathes for cool comfort and protects foot with lightweight coverage
- Internal bootie construction features FlexFilm for locked-in security without added weight and a seamless feel for enduring comfort
- Soft and smooth HydroMax collar lining wicks away moisture for dry, cool comfort
- Molded EVA ComfortLite sockliner cradles the foot, supports the arch, and reduces forefoot pressure for optimal response
- Minimal 4mm drop allows natural foot motion for natural, barefoot performance
- Saucony Super Light EVA midsole provides rebound and support without the added weight
- Highly durable nylon fiber mesh rock plate protects foot in flexible comfort
- PowerGrid heel insert distributes force and transmits energy back to the runner's stride with efficiency and minimal impact
- High-traction outsole bites into mud and dirt for efficient, sure footing