- Detail Images
Feels natural but brings on the power.
- Durable, reinforced synthetic and mesh upper breathes for cool comfort and protects foot with lightweight coverage
- Internal bootie construction features FlexFilm for lock-in security without added weight and a seamless feel for enduring comfort
- Soft and smooth HydroMax collar lining wicks away moisture for dry, cool comfort
- Molded EVA ComfortLite sockliner cradles the foot, supports the arch, and reduces forefoot pressure for optimal response
- Minimal 4mm drop allows natural foot motion for natural, barefoot performance
- Saucony Super Light EVA midsole provides rebound and support without the added weight
- Highly durable nylon fiber mesh rock plate protects foot in flexible comfort
- PowerGrid heel insert distributes force and transmits energy back to the runner's stride with efficiency and minimal impact
- High-traction outsole bites into mud and dirt for efficient, sure footing
Share your thoughts
Fantastic light weight trail shoe.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Picked these up a couple weeks back and I am not disappointed. First thing you will notice is that these puppies are light which will really make a difference in those long uphill runs. Second, These things breath really well and dry pretty quickly, the duel layer mesh upper does just enough to keep you protected and still feels like it is hardly there. Traction is fantastic, I was a little nervous how they would handle running across stream stones but skipping across 4 or 5 slick rocks I haven't had any issues with traction. These shoes keep you really low to the ground and provide great feel for the terrain, and with the nylon fiber rock plate (that is displayed in cutouts in the sole) you still wont feel any stones trying to bruise your feet.