- Detail Images
More miles but less impact―what a deal.
- Upper combines the molded support of a Support Frame structer and the Sauc-Fit System locks the midfoot to the midsole platform to eliminate slopiness or sliding of the foot
- HydraMax Collar Lining is a plush lining material that keeps your ankle and achilles comfortable
- ComfortLite Sockliner is exclusive to Saucony and uses breathable, open-cell foam to provides light cushioning and it features an antimicrobial treatment to repel odor-causing bacteria
- HRC+ Strobel Board offers plush, smooth cushioning thanks to 1.5mm of EVA foam underneath the foot
- PowerGrid uses foam cushioning and a grid midsole support for the most balanced combination of responsiveness and comfort
- Medial post includes Saucony's Impact Interface that cushions and isolates heel impact and the SRC Impact Zone compound that soaks up shock and impact from the road
- Injection blown rubber outsole is finished with XT-900 carbon rubber for exceptional traction and durability
Share your thoughts
Saucony PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Running
comfortable and supportive
very comfortable and supportive shoes. They have held up to some rough abuse in the past 2 months that ive had them. the inner material above the toes is slightly starting to wear, but the outer layer is holding up great.