Saucony Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe - Women's
Support your high-mileage habit.
High-mileage training regimens don't have to trash your body, at least not when you're wearing the Saucony Women's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe. This full-featured shoe offers maximum support for seven-days-a-week runners and high-mileage runs. While generously cushioned and offering support for pronators, the shoe features a relatively small 8mm heel-forefoot drop to encourage a more natural stride.
- Impact Interface in the midsole provides cushioning and isolates heel impact, while shock-dissipating Powergrid and the new Powerfoam materials create a cushioned and a responsive ride
- SRC Impact Zone extends from the heel to the midfoot to improve shock absorption and give you smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Medial post in the midfoot works to correct over-pronation
- Sauc-Fit upper system provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure
- Stability Arch-Lock in the midfoot creates a snug, secure upper fit
- Open Mesh upper and antimicrobial Comfortride Sockliner and Hydrator collar lining offer lightweight, wicking, breathable comfort
- Strobel last with the upper stitched to full-length HRC strobel board delivers responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel
- Carbon Rubber XT-900 in the outsole's heel offers durable traction
- Lightweight, flexible IBR+ in the outsole's forefoot offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride