Saucony PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Running Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
Add miles to your run and take impact off your body.
The latest in the acclaimed Hurricane line, the Saucony Women's Hurricane 15 Running Shoe is part stability shoe and part lightweight trainer. This shoe is at once flexible underfoot and smooth on the road. Supple cushioning takes the impact out of the road and a medial post offers mild correction at the midfoot, ensuring the comfort of both high-mileage runners and over-pronators alike. Not a brand to mess with a good thing, Saucony changed little in the midsole or outsole used in the Hurricane 14, instead choosing only to add a Support Frame structure to improve the fit of the upper. Although generously cushioned, the Hurricane features a moderate 8mm heel-forefoot drop makes it easier to transition between heel, midfoot, and forefoot striking styles.
Saucony's family of guidance shoes also includes the Guide 6, an everyday running shoe that's lighter and less expensive than the Hurricane, but also less cushioned at the midsole and lacking the Support Frame upper that gives the Hurricane its close feel. And for runners in need of serious pronation correction, the Omni 11 offers many of the same features touted by the Hurricane with additional motion control.
- Upper combines the molded support of a Support Frame structure and the Sauc-Fit System locks the midfoot to the midsole platform to eliminate sloppiness or sliding of the foot
- HydraMax Collar Lining is a plush lining material that keeps your ankle and Achilles comfortable
- ComfortLite Sockliner is exclusive to Saucony and uses breathable, open-cell foam to provides light cushioning and it features an antimicrobial treatment to repel odor-causing bacteria
- HRC+ Strobel Board offers plush, smooth cushioning thanks to 1.5mm of EVA foam underneath the foot
- PowerGrid uses foam cushioning and a grid midsole support for the most balanced combination of responsiveness and comfort
- Medial post includes Saucony's Impact Interface that cushions and isolates heel impact and the SRC Impact Zone compound that soaks up shock and impact from the road
- Injection blown rubber outsole is finished with XT-900 carbon rubber for exceptional traction and durability