Saucony Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Take the pain out of pounding the pavement.
Hammer out the miles without excessive pounding with the pavement when you’re wearing the Saucony Men's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe. This full-featured shoe is designed to offer maximum support for high-mileage runners and over-pronators. While generously cushioned, the shoe features a relatively small 8mm heel-forefoot drop to encourage a more natural stride.
- Impact Interface in the midsole provides cushioning and isolates heel impact, while shock-dissipating Powergrid and the new Powerfoam materials create a cushioned and a responsive ride
- SRC Impact Zone extends from the heel to the midfoot to improve shock absorption and give you smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Medial post in the midfoot works to correct over-pronation
- Sauc-Fit upper system provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure
- Stability Arch-Lock in the midfoot creates a snug, secure upper fit
- Open Mesh upper and antimicrobial Comfortride Sockliner and Hydrator collar lining offer lightweight, wicking, breathable comfort
- Strobel last with the upper stitched to full length HRC strobel board delivers responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel
- Carbon Rubber XT-900 in the outsole's heel offers durable traction
- Lightweight, flexible IBR+ in the outsole's forefoot offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride