Free your feet to take flight in this ultra-lightweight runner.
Saucony pulled off an astonishing feat by taking nearly an ounce off of the already-lightweight Women's PowerGrid Cortana 2 Running Shoe. It did this by upgrading the airy mesh and streamlining the design up the upper while keeping the award-winning response and low-profile cushioning underfoot the same.
- Sauc-Fit system in the upper locks your midfoot onto the platform and holds your heel in place, delivering glove-like fit
- Engineered mesh upper and wicking HydraMAX collar lining keep your foot cool and comfortable
- Comfortstride+ sockliner is breathable, antimicrobial, and comfortable
- HRC strobel board features an additional 1.5mm of EVA to enhance step-in comfort
- Minimalist 4mm heel-to-forefoot drop gives you a close-to-the-road feel
- PowerGrid midsole features Power Foam for superior cushioning and responsiveness; midsole includes cushioned impact zones for shock absorption and a medial post for stability
- Outsole features lightweight, flexible blown rubber for cushioning and reduced weight and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material for traction and exceptional durability