A neutral shoe with more cushioning and support than a typical minimalist shoe.
You might think all the accolades and awards the Saucony Men's Cortana Running Shoe has collected since its debut in 2011 would weigh it down—but nope, it's just as light and fast as ever. Who knows; perhaps an ego inflated by nods from Runner's World, Running Network, and Outside Magazine will make this low-drop, responsive shoe even lighter.
- Sauc-Fit system in the upper locks the midfoot onto the platform and holds the heel in place, delivering glove-like fit
- Engineered mesh upper and wicking HydraMAX collar lining keep your foot cool and comfortable
- Saucony's exclusive open foam sockliner is breathable, antimicrobial, and comfortable
- HRC strobel board features an additional 1.5mm of EVA to enhance step-in comfort
- Minimalist 4mm heel-to-forefoot drop gives you a close-to-the-road feel
- PowerGrid midsole features Power Foam for superior cushioning and responsiveness; midsole includes cushioned impact zones for shock absorption and a medial post for stability
- Outsole features lightweight, flexible blown rubber for cushioning and reduced weight and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole material for traction and exceptional durability