The Santa Cruz Nomad is one of those, "if I only had one bike…this would be it" kind of bikes. It has a go-anywhere VPP rear suspension that relies on sealed cartridge bearings to make it perform smoothly up the mountain and down the other side, absorbing all the bumps on your trail, big and small. However, it's a good idea to periodically maintain the rear suspension to keep it performing like the day it was new. For a complete rear suspension overhaul, we recommend a Santa Cruz Pro Pack.
The Santa Cruz Nomad Pro Pack includes:
- 4 -- Enduro 7902Z MAX bearings
- 2 -- Enduro 7902RS MAX bearings
- 2 -- Enduro 7900RS MAX bearings
- 3 -- 15 x 68.5mm Al pivot axles w/collet
- 1 -- 10 x 61mm Al pivot axle w/collet
- 3 -- M6 tapered cone washer
- 1 -- M5 tapered cone washer
- 1 -- M8 x 1.25 x 40mm Ti cap head bolt
- 1 -- M8 x 1.25 x 35mm Ti cap head bolt
- 3 -- M6 x 1 x 20mm Ti cap head bolts w/washers
- 1 -- M5 x .8 x 20mm Ti cap head bolt w/washer
- 2 -- M8 x .4mm shim washers
- 6 -- 7902 seals
- 2 -- 7900 seals
- 6 -- 7902 Al seal washers
- 2 -- 7900 Al seal washers
Share your thoughts
exactly what your Nomad needs!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This rebuild kit was perfect when I needed to rebuild my Santa Cruz Nomad 2. It comes with everything you need.