Whether you're replacing a broken pivot axle or just freshening things up, it you're riding a Santa Cruz Blur classic or Blur 4X, this is the kit you need. It includes everything listed below:
- 1 (one) 80mm raw anodized axle
- 2 (two) 60mm black anodized axles
- 1 (one) 45mm black anodized axle
- 4 (four) rubber washers
- 2 (two) small metal washers black
- 2 (two) deep metal washers black
- 2 (two) metal bushings silver
- 4 (four) hollow mounting bolts
- 2 (two) glossy mounting bolts
- 2 (two) dull mounting bolts
Share your thoughts
I need to find an axle with M12 x 1.25...
I need to find an axle with M12 x 1.25 thread on one end and M10 thread on the other end with overall length 100.71mm. can you help on this also need bearings for this?