- Detail Images
The pinnacle of casual-shirt technology.
Occasionally it's a good idea to reach for something like the Salomon Men's Zenith Shirt and ditch that reclusive-mountain-man look you've been rocking all season. Sure, this long-sleeve has a collar, but it's also cut with a more relaxed fit than your standard button-down. This is a shirt for running errands in town, chopping wood, or blasting some clays with your buddies down at the range.
- actiLite synthetic fabric dries quickly, packs down easily, and resists wrinkling
- actiLite fabric encourages the movement of moisture away from your skin and to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate so you stay dry and comfortable
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move freely
- Chest zip provides a place to keep your phone, toothpicks, or VIP card to the casino slots
Share your thoughts
Insulated Puffy Flannel. Yes please!
With a lightweight primaloft insulation this is the perfect during ski and apres ski layer. I can heat up quickly while skiing so I use it for colder days as a mid layer but pretty much always find myself wearing it around town in the winter. If you wear just a shell, this layer is perfect. Good styling with excellent function. The perfect go anywhere do anything midlayer.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Like the description says. It's "The pinnacle of casual-shirt technology." Classy, functional and comfy.