- Detail Images
The same mud-chomping, on-trail performance, but tailored for the little lady.
With the same durable, supportive molded EVA midsole and lugged Contragrip sole as the adult version, the Salomon Girls' XR Mission J Hiking Shoe offers more flexibility for its smaller, lighter runners. Quick-drying and breathable mesh prevents her foot from getting soggy and cold, and the Quicklace system makes getting ready as easy as the mountain breeze.
- Sensifit and Sensiflex upper delivers a precise, efficient fit
- Quick-drying, breathable mesh upper lets foot stay cool and dry for optimal comfort
- Breakaway lace system with lace pocket keeps everything neat and tidy for trip-free fun
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Molded EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your backcountry endeavors
- Lightweight muscles chassis provides flexible support for all-day wear
- Protective synthetic toe cap prevents painful toe-stubbing
- Mud guard reduces mucky build-up
- Durable, non-marking Contragrip outsole uses a combination of rubber compounds to provide you with optimal grip on varied surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great shoes. Good fit. It says they are girls shoes which we worried about, because we bought them for our son, but they are great. They are reddish..not pinkish. My son has stinky feet...but in these we haven't had that problem. He loves that he can put them on and off so quickly without having to tie laces.