- Detail Images
Comfort, grip, and no more untied shoelaces.
Unlike some kids, your boy spends his time outside building forts, jumping bikes, and climbing trees, which is why he needs the Salomon Boys' XR Mission J Hiking Shoe. The Sensiflex fit provides the optimal blend of foot hold and freedom of movement while the Contagrip sole gives him the necessary traction for bike pedals and muddy trails. Plus, untied shoelaces are a thing of the past with the quick and easy Breakaway lace system.
- Highly breathable mesh uppers keep feet comfortable and dry
- Sensifit lace system wraps around the foot for a secure slip-free fit
- Sensiflex provides a secure hold while allowing freedom of movement in the forefoot
- Breakaway lace system is simple, quick, and secure
- Molded EVA midsole provides cushion and flexibility without compromising stability
- Synthetic toe cap provides foot protection on rocky trails
- Contagrip outsole utilizes a mix of densities and lug configurations to provide a secure grip
Share your thoughts
Kids love them
We bought these shoes for both of our boys, ages 9 and 7. They are interested in doing some light trail running and longer hikes. They are nice and light with a good tread on the bottom and seem to provide just the right amount of support. I like that they aren't too clunky, like a traditional hiking shoe. Run true to size and have a roomy toe box.