Lightweight performance that doesn’t skimp on durability or features.
- Women-specific lasting designed to match your foot's shape and stride
- Stretch air-mesh upper provides lightweight stability and plenty of comfort
- Triple-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption
- 3D Advanced Chassis provides stability on uneven terrain
- Non-marking ContraGrip HA rubber outsole provides traction in a wide variety conditions and takes its beatings in stride
- Quicklace system and friction-free eyelets makes on-trail adjustments a breeze
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shoes have amazing comfort and perfect form for my feet! They run big and run wide so keep that in mind when ordering. In the first month the inside side material started wearing out so I'm skeptical on how well they will hold up. I don't care for the shoe laces because they keep popping out but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Are these true to size fitting, or should...
Are these true to size fitting, or should you go up or down half a size? Narrow, wide, perfect??
They fit true to size; slightly roomier in terms of instep volume and somewhat wider toe box.
If you're a Salomon trail running fan - these are for you. Fit like other styles and can run long right out of the box.
No Breaking In Necessary
These Shoes are great! You don't even need to break them in. Buy them, put them on your feet and hit the trail. Great trail shoe!!
XR Crossmax CS
So are these shoes actually waterproof/...
So are these shoes actually waterproof/ what is the climashield feature for shoes?
Climashield is a membrane that provides waterproof protection kind of like gore-tex. I obviously do not own these shoes but have read very good reviews on them and they are supposed to be waterproof.
10.5 oz a pair? That must be for one shoe!