- Community Images
Performance, protection, and an all-mountain sole.
The high-tech, performance-oriented Salomon Men's XA Pro 3D Ultra CS WP Trail Running Shoe has a long name but a longer list of features. A 3D Advanced Chassis provides foot-propelling, rebounding energy and added cushioning and traction; the breathable, flexible waterproof membrane keeps foot dry; molded, shaped EVA footbed lends durable support; and the tenacious Contragrip sole sticks to mountainous terrain. A Sensifit upper keeps all this wrapped up in a foot-hugging package for optimal, comfortable efficiency.
- Climashield waterproof membrane lining provides ultra-breathable, flexible, and lightweight protection against wet conditions
- Foot-wrapping Sensifit upper delivers a precise, efficient fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris for particle-free comfort
- Asymmetrical Quicklace system lets you fine-tune your fit, and the lace pocket keeps everything neat and tidy for trip-free fun
- Ortholite sockliner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Molded EVA shaped footbed provides enduring support to lessen fatigue
- Compressed, molded, dual-density EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your backcountry endeavors
- Pronation control stabilizes runners with a normal arch
- High-tech 3D Advanced chassis features forefoot propulsion, Energy Cell 2 rebound, extra cushioning, and all-mountain traction
- Protective rubber toe cap prevents painful toe-stubbing
- Mud guard reduces mucky build-up
- Durable, non-marking Contragrip outsole uses a combination of rubber compounds to provide you with optimal grip on varied surfaces