Neither savage weather nor long trails will stop you.
Run through mountains of nasty, wet weather while your foot stays dry and comfortable in the Salomon Men's XA Comp 6 GTX Trail Running Shoe. This shoe feels nimble, it protects your toes from the elements, and it grips mixed trail conditions like you're running on rails. Supinators and under-pronators will find heaven in this neutral-cushioned trail shoe, so crush out a few miles at the park or a hundred miles in the wild.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane breathes well while protecting your foot from rain, snow, and muddy puddles
- OrthoLite sockliner directs sweaty moisture away from your foot, and the liner dries quickly
- Sturdy upper and protective rubber toe cap stand up to abuse and repel trail debris
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides neutral cushioning and it helps to propel you forward as you roll through the end of your foot strike and stride
- Non-marking Contagrip rubber outsole provides traction on loose, mixed trail surfaces and when the wilderness turns wet and messy
- QuickFit speed-lace system creates a precise, snug fit with a single pull of a cord
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great low profile hiking shoe. They fit like a glove and the quick strap lacing system is awesome. Ive had them for about 2 years now and so signs of wear on the lacing system. Im 6ft 183 and wear a size 10.5. Pretty true to size. Did I mention comfortable?
is the shoe I am ording in our cart a size...
is the shoe I am ording in our cart a size 10
Where does it show the sizes
Roger or Mary Ellen