When the mission is to run every day.
Don't let a little rainfall stop you from getting your daily workout in, especially when the Salomon Women's X-Mission 3 CS Trail Running Shoe is ready for rugged conditions. Its Climashield upper sheds muddy terrain like it didn't even rain, and the upper's mesh construction ensures ventilated airflow in summer's warmer weather. Salomon's innovative Sensifit system ensures a precise and secure fit, and Sensiflex supports a natural foot expansion while still maintaining enough support for all-day runs.
The X-Mission's upper also features Salomon's Quicklace drawcord for a quick and secure fit, and the gusseted tongue prevents debris from sneaking into the shoe. Underfoot, this trail runner's dual-layer EVA footbed and midsole offers plenty of shock attenuation, responsiveness, and comfort to assure a smooth ride over rocky terrain, and the Contagrip sole assures long-lasting traction over rough trails.
- All-surface trail runner readies you for rugged conditions
- Climashield mesh is breathable and repels moisture
- Sensifit cradles your foot with a precise fit
- Sensiflex supports natural foot expansion
- Quicklace drawcord for easy on and off
- Footbed and injected midsole offer a smooth ride
- Abrasion-resistant Contagrip sole assures traction
- Item #SAL00SD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
Bought these for my wife, here's what she has to say:
"I toe-strike, so finding running shoes I love is a pain. These are a little soft (if you're running on your toes) in scree, but great in mud, wet rock, and dry ground, Super psyched to have some waterproof shoes this winter; they stood up really well in a surprise downpour and kept my feet warm. I always go up at least a size in running shoes (I'm a 7.5-8 in street shoes) for long runs, and these don't slide at all at the beginning of the run, and are still comfortable after a few hours"