Salomon X-ADV 8 Backcountry Boot
Alien weapon styling, Nordic genes and righteous abominable snowman skills.
Salomon designers chased a grizzled Sasquatch through deep, untouched alpine wilderness before returning with notes on how to construct the extremely technical and supportive backcountry Nordic boot, the X-ADV 8. Salomon created this boot for Nordic slayers who require supportive rigidity and weather protection without any sacrifice to the off ski walkability when you need to drop yours skis and flying tackle Bigfoot.
- High, hinged Energyzer cuff supports lateral stability and ankle strength
- Seamlessly welded synthetic upper blocks out water
- Thinsulate insulation regulates foot warmth
- Lace cover prevents debris snags
- Precise, one-pull Quicklace system for fit adjustment
- Fully integrated gaiter and external gaiter hook to keep out snow
- Stiff shank for supportive performance