- Detail Images
With the Salomon Men's Tournette Shell Jacket, no longer will a little rain and wind spoil your daily trail run. In addition to shrugging off the weather and breathing for fast-paced comfort, the 2.5-layer ClimaPro fabric is exceptionally lightweight and packable so you can stuff the jacket in your pocket when the sun finally burns through the clouds.
- 2.5-layer ClimaPro shell fabric is exceptionally lightweight, provides a reliable level of waterproof protection, and breathes for comfort during active pursuits
- Active fit follows the contours of your body for a streamlined look and feel
- Fixed hood provides additional protection in stormy weather
- Underarm zips allow you to vent out when you start to work up a sweat
- Jacket weighs in at just under 10 ounces and can be stuffed in your pocket when the skies clear
- Adjustable cuffs and hem provide a snug fit that keeps weather out
- Dual chest pockets keep trail essentials securely stowed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I found this to be tight in the pit zip area. I think it's a combination of being improperly tailored for the body and of the stiffness of the pit zip material. I'm scrawny, yet it still felt tight under the arms and around the back.
I have some older lines of Salomon (Minim, X line of jackets, Cosmic) that I'm very impressed with, both in quality and because they fit my slender frame. But recent attempts (Tournette, Joly, Darbon) have been disappointing, mostly by being too roomy. (Even the Tournette, which is tight in the upper body, has sleeves that seem too generous.)