sale $149.89 $199.9525% Off
Ain't no après boot.
The Salomon Women's Toundra Pro CSWP Boot isn't some dainty après boot you see frou-frous wearing at fancy lodges. This burly workhorse means business when it comes to protecting your foot from winter's wrath. Salomon's waterproof breathable Climashield membrane shields your foot from fresh snowfall, and the boot's Aerogel insulation ensures warmth in temps as low as -40F. There's also a synthetic fur lining that feels soft against the skin, in case your wool socks start to sink. Underfoot, the Toundra Pro features a dual-layer midsole that combines cush with responsiveness for all-day comfort, and the Ice Grip rubber sole retains traction in subzero temps so you can hike on slippery surfaces more confidently.
- Highly protective winter boot for extreme cold weather
- Waterproof breathable Climashield membrane
- Aerogel insulation for warmth in -40F
- Synthetic fur lining adds coziness
- Dual-layer EVA midsole for cushy comfort
- Ice Grip rubber sole retains traction in subzero temps
- Item #SAL00SK
Ice Grip (rubber compound)
1 lb 7 oz
casual, hiking & camping