More than just an après boot.
The Salomon Women's Toundra Pro CSWP Boot isn't some dainty après boot you'll see tip-toeing between puddles snowbanks. This burly workhorse means business when it comes to protecting your foot from winter's wrath. Salomon's waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane shields your foot from fresh snowfall, and the boot's Aerogel insulation ensures warmth in downright cold temperatures. There's also a synthetic fur lining that feels soft against the skin, in case your wool socks start to sink. Underfoot, the Toundra Pro features a dual-layer midsole that combines cush with responsiveness for all-day comfort, and the Ice Grip rubber sole retains traction in subzero temps so you can hike on slippery surfaces more confidently.
- Highly protective winter boot for extreme cold weather
- Waterproof, breathable Climashield membrane
- Aerogel insulation provides reliable warmth
- Synthetic fur lining adds coziness
- Dual-layer midsole for cushy comfort
- Ice Grip sole retains tranction on cold, icy surfaces
- Salomon comfort rates this boot to -40F
- Item #SAL00SK