A lightweight, insulated, and waterproof boot for active winter pursuits.
The bonanza of features doesn't stop there. Salomon's Quicklace system makes cinching up your boots a snap, and they've included a lace pocket so you don't trip. A gusseted tongue won't bunch when you lace your boots up tightly, a mud guard and rubber toe and heel caps keep the muck from glomming on, and the OS Tendon and OS Muscle systems work together to provide a stable, comfortable platform for your snowy adventures. Whatever type of winter athlete you are, there's a place in your boot quiver for the Synapse Winter CS WP.
- Climatherm insulation (rated to 10 degrees) and fleece lining
- Water-resistant synthetic textile upper
- Climashield waterproof membrane
- Lugged Contagrip rubber sole with Ice Grip rubber studs
- Ortholite footbed, molded EVA midsole, and bootie-style liner
- Quicklace system with lace pocket
- OS Tendon and OS muscle systems
Share your thoughts
Nice boot, but runs big and wide
- Fit: Runs large
This is a nice quality pair of boots. I have a few pairs of salomon trail running shoes (speedcross, spikecross,fellcross) and I am a consistent 9 in those, I ordered this in a 9 and they were HUGE, then I found out that salomon boots run a little big, so ordered the 8.5 and they were still really big and wide. Because there isn't any reviews about this boots, I wanted to write this one. Nice boot, runs at least one size too large and wide, so if you have narrow feet, these will not work.