- Detail Images
- Community Images
Bring speed to your old slog through the woods.
- EVA shaped footbed absorbs shock and adds stability
- Contagrip non-marking outsole adds traction, whether on- or off-road
- OS Tendon insert adds stability and forefoot spring for increased exit energy
- Anti-debris mesh panels promote airflow while keeping dirt and rocks from getting inside
- Protective rubber toe cap keeps you from banging up your toes on rocks
Share your thoughts
Tech Spec weight incorrect
The 11.99 oz is for one boot, not the pair as stated. I have only tried them on (and weighed them),so really can't give a full review but they do feel cushy and light.
i have already taken my synapse on the trail and hikes in my 'hoods and love then;they give good ankles support and very comfortable on the soles.they wont stayed blue for long ahah
The first 60 miles
These shoes were very lightweight, the colors were great, and opposed to the guy I was hiking with..., I had no blisters or hot spots to even think about. The ankle support seemed loose because it was so comfortable, but I tend to roll my ankles a little, and this never happened on the trail. I am extremely pleased with this shoe.
Very lightweight and seem very comfortable. They run big though. I wear a size 7 in regular shoes and 7.5 in athletic/trail running. I ordered a 7.5 in the Synapses and I was swimming in them. A 6.5 would have been a perfect fit. I'm returning them due to size only.
Also, they're more green than blue.