- Detail Images
Play in the mud and see the world.
Every boy loves to play in the mud, and with the light, breathable Salomon Boys' Synapse K Hiking Shoe your mud monster will appreciate it even more, thanks to its grippy traction and natural motion. He can run or hike without slipping or sliding, for fun that goes everywhere from mountain vistas to secret swimming holes.
- Light, breathable Sensifit upper delivers a precise, energy-efficient fit
- Breakaway Quicklace system with lace pocket makes dressing a breeze and keeps everything neat and tidy for trip-free fun
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Molded EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your backcountry endeavors
- Protective rubber toe cap prevents painful toe-stubbing
- Mud guard reduces mucky build-up
- Durable, non-marking Contragrip outsole uses a combination of rubber compounds to provide you with optimal grip on varied surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
my nine year old loved these when they arrived today! Looks just like Dad and "soooooo comfortable" he said. They may run a touch on the small side. I think we have a winner. And anyone with a 9yr old knows they can be impossible to please. We'll see how they wear.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
But, not durable enough for my son. This is for a child who takes good care of his shoes. Not sure there is such a kid out there... The lace up system is very nice and convenient on the other hand.