- Detail Images
The ideal combination of warmth, weather protection, and breathability for cool weather aerobic pursuits.
From the Nordic track to fast-and-light alpine rock routes, pull on the Salomon Men's Superfast II Pant for the ideal combination of warmth, weather protection, and breathability. The ClimaWind softshell fabric in the front panels takes the sting out of chilly gusts while the breathable stretch fabric in the rear keeps you comfy when you start to sweat. Plus, the soft fleece lining and seamless crotch keep comfort at a premium.
- ClimaWind softshell fabric in the front panels blocks the wind and cold while a stretchy, breathable fabric in the rear provides comfort during fast-paced pursuits
- ActiTherm fleece lining provides warmth in cool weather
- Body-hugging Active fit with generous fabric stretch allows you to move freely
- Seamless crotch area ensures chafe-free comfort
- Single zippered rear pocket stows small essentials
- Reflective branding in the front and rear
Share your thoughts
Backpacking in the Tetons
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Took these as my only pair of pants on a 28 mile backpacking trip. It rained, snowed, sleeted and hailed on us along with tons of sun. These pants kept me warm, dry and happy. The back is extremely breathable and I could feel the heat dumping out while I was hiking. The front is water resistant and wind-proof so it kept me from the wind chill. The back is not water resistant however. There is a fleece liner, so these would be better for active, cooler weather.
Fit: I am 5'8 and my waist (depending on brand/style) is 30-32. I like wearing things right on my hips and the waste on the mediums was spot on. However, they were a little too long for me. It didn't bother me, but if you are particular about length, the sizing chart is spot on with this being about a 32 inseam.