- Detail Images
Your first choice for wind protection and warmth when your endurance training takes you out into the cold.
Cold, blustery winds are no match for the wind-blocking panels at the chest of the Salomon Women's Super Fast II Jacket. Behind these panels lies lightweight synthetic insulation for an additional measure of warmth, and at the back of this jacket, highly breathable fabric releases excess heat and moisture while you move. Sleek and highly flexible, the Super Fast II Jacket gives you the ultimate training top for cold-weather running, Nordic skiing, or hiking.
- Active fit keeps this jacket slim and close to your body for warmth and mobility
- ClimaWind dobby material protects the front of your chest from the cold by blocking wind
- Actitherm Stretch panels offer light insulation while providing a highly breathable surface that allows excess heat and moisture to escape so you feel dry and comfortable
- Smart Skin fabric technology improves the moisture-moving capabilities of the material in this jacket so you feel dry and comfortable instead of sweaty and stifled
- Reflective logos improve visibility at the front and back of this jacket so you can run at dusk or dawn and still be seen