Smaller skiers rip, too.
Finally, a high-performance freeski binding made for lighter-weight skiers: the Salomon STH 10 Ski Binding with a DIN range of 3-10. With backward-fall release and anti-friction system, the STH 10 is peace of mind and protection for an aggressive skier wanting the performance of Salomon's high-lateral transmission in a lower DIN range.
- DIN range of 3-10 for lighter-weight skiers
- Vertical progressive pivot helps protect you from injury by releasing for backward falls
- Slider SCP pedal anti-friction system assures release when necessary
- High Lateral Transmission provides high-performance, precise control to prevent pre-release
- Automatic wing adjusts as soon as you step in
- Removable brakes in 80mm, 90mm, or 100mm width
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these for my teaching skis, and can't be happier. They hold up to the abuse of new skiers, and to the abuse I put them through. Good binding for sure.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought these for my little cousin who was looking to step up his ski game. Perfect birthday present because these are pretty cheap but will work for an everyday skiier to the weekend warrior to the one ski trip a year type of guy!
He is super stoked and loves them!