Park and pipe are written into the SPK's DNA.
Salomon designed the SPK 85 Boot to offer maximum cushion and forgiveness for park riders who are pushing their limits on a daily basis. The soft flex, wide last, and stack of cushioning features mean you can confidently launch your urban ski assault. You live in the park—it's high time you strap on the proper footwear.
- With a soft flex of 85, this boot is built for forgiveness and cushion when you're pushing it in the park
- The 104mm last leaves plenty of room underfoot for sliding rails and buttering boxes
- The Thermicfit liner boosts cushion and comfort
- Extra padded spoiler helps spread pressure out
- The oversized hook-and-loop power strap helps keep this boot securely on your foot
- The Extra-Padded spoiler protects your calf muscle from abuse
- Removable heel and toe DIN pads mean you can replace the front and back of the sole after seasons of park hiking to maintain proper boot-to-binding contact and safety
Share your thoughts
Well rounded boot
I use this boot all over the mountain and it handles it all. I'm 145lbs and I do find it to be a little soft when I skiing more aggressive but it gets the job done. They are so comfy will all the padding that is in the boot and it fits snug to your foot with the elastic string.. not sure what they call it. Anyways its a great boot especially for aspiring park riders.
Feels like a Regular Boot!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am 135lbs and have had this boot for 2 years. I have owned 2 pairs of skis since I got them and they made each ski seem better. The reason why I like these boots is because they are so flexible and lightweight. There is a rubber heel pad which absorbs the vibrations and impacts from freeskiing. However since it only has 2 buckles, I tend to find my heels come up while on the chair, which makes my feet sore by the end of the day.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first season with these boots and I'm excited to use them! They don't come with the soft toe but they are pretty flexy and SUPER light weight. These will be great for the park