Mondo trail breakfast.
While you're more of a granola-and-yogurt kind of breakfast person, you're not opposed to devouring some rocks and roots post granola snacks. And with the help of the Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe, you're able to tackle your choice in breakfast fuel with zest.
The Speedcross features a breathable mesh upper complete with synthetic overlays for torsional support, while the DWR treatment and mud guard prevent puddles and light precipitation from soaking your socks. The SensiFit upper offers a snug, comfortable fit so you can forget about hot spots and chafing caused by oversized or undersized shoes. Additionally, the QuickLace system provides a speedy and secure way to obtain a personalized fit in a cinch, and the discrete lace pocket enables you to stash excess drawcord so you don't have to worry about tripping up and over roots mid stride. An Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole assure shock attenuation and a responsive, energetic feel. And a recently updated, rugged Contagrip outsole provides unrivaled traction and stability on scree, mud, and slick rock.
- Rugged trail running shoe for technical trails
- Breathable mesh upper boasts synthetic overlays and DWR treatment
- Anti-debris upper and mud guard keep sediment at bay
- Gusseted tongue further prevents debris infiltration
- QuickLace features low-profile, lace pocket for excess drawcord
- Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole assure support
- Wet Traction Contagrip provides run-long traction
- Item #SAL00SG
- Q & A
Everything I hoped they would be!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6.5
I have been looking for a more stable shoe to use for hiking and running in general. This shoe looks great and is not bulky or heavy it's a slim shoe (in my opinion). As the first reviewer wrote it's a great shoe for high arches. I put these on and am immediately in love. Very happy with these shoes, Salomon will be my go to brand for trail/running shoes.
Better Than Sex
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7
Just bought my second pair of speedcrosses and it feels so good to be walking on clouds again! These shoes have been great for canyoneering as they are super grippy on sandstone! They are light weight and a great fit for slender feet and high arches.