Get off my lawn.
You're not as much of a trail runner as you are a root wrangling, rock slaying, mud eating speed demon, and the Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 CS Trail Running Shoe gives you the supportive stability needed for tackling trails without a fall. Designed specifically for trail running in wet climates, the Speedcross 4 CS features a ClimaShield membrane that offers weather-resistance from mile one to mile thirteen. The anti-debris mesh upper features synthetic overlays for torsional support, and a DWR treatment provides extra water-resistance.
Salomon's SensiFit design offers a snug, sock-like fit, which means you can bid adieu to hot spots and chafing caused by too-big-shoes. Additionally, the QuickLace system provides a speedy and secure alternative to the traditional lacing system, and the lace-specific pocket makes sure you don't trip over a drawcord. An Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole ensures shock attenuation and a responsive, energetic feel underfoot that assures miles of support and comfort. Not to mention, the recently updated Contagrip outsole provides serious traction and stability on mud, scree, and slush.
- Rugged trail running shoe tackles trails in wet weather
- Breathable mesh upper with mud guard for debris-free performance
- ClimaShield membrane provides weather-resistance
- QuickLace system features lace-specific pocket for easy storage
- Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole ensures run-long support
- Wet Traction Contagrip assures ample traction and stability
- Item #SAL00RX
- Q & A
Great Trail Runners
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
If you hit the trails HARD...this is the shoe for you. Climasheild keeps the toes warm and dry. These knobby monsters grip the rock, snow, and mud like super glue! This will be my 5th or so pair. I have tried a lot of different brands through the years and these certainly take the cake. I love these beasts!
My trail runners