Take on the city in stride with a little help from the Salomon Women's Sonic Pro Running Shoe. Designed specifically for road runners, the Sonic Pro weighs in at 8.6-ounces and as a result offers unimpeded running. The 3D Stretch Air Mesh provides ample breathability, while the Quicklace system makes for easy-on and easy-off.
Additionally, the Sonic Pro features Salomon's Endofit and Sensifit technology which consists of an internal sleeve that cradles and hugs your foot in all the right places—meaning you can wear choose to wear socks (or not), without worrying having to worry about hot spots or blisters. The sockliner is comprised of Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup to create a cushioned, comfortable fit and feel underfoot and surrounding the heel. The EVA midsole and 3D Ride concept discourages the loathsome "deadspot" sensation and ultimately encourages more responsive and connection between your foot and the ground. And, last but not least, the Contagrip outsole is highly abrasion resistant and becomes more grippy when wet—guaranteeing traction on varied, urban terrain.
- Bring your road running to the next level with the Sonic Pro
- Breathable air mesh provides a comfortable fit and feel
- Shoe can be worn with or without socks
- Padded heel cup and footbed assure comfort
- EVA midsole and 3D Ride attenuate shock and discourage dead spots
- Contagrip outsole assures traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00SB