- 10K-rated waterproof ClimaPro outer shell, waterproof zippers, and fully taped seams protect you from falling snow, melting icicles, friendly sprays of snow
- An active fit and stretchy materials deliver unrestricted movement when you dodge through tight trees, hit the bumps, and attempt your first rail slide
- ClimaWind inner softshell, removable hood, and powder skirt help block out the elements and lock in warmth
- Synthetic insulation helps keep your core extra warm on frigid early-morning runs
- External and internal pockets store your on-mountain wares and keep them readily accessible
Share your thoughts
Write your question here...Should I wear...
Write your question here...Should I wear additional inner layer, if it's -10"C?
I bought this jacket for my brother (men's version) last year and he hasnt had any problems with these lower temperatures. It has reached -21 F (-29 C) and he kept warm. Though a sweater may help if it is windy.