An agile little snow boot packed with warmth and waterproof protection.
Your other snow boots might be clunky, but the Salomon Women's Snowcat WP Winter Boot has an athletic fit like your trail shoe and a streamlined silhouette like your road runners. Your toes stay warm and dry thanks to lightweight synthetic insulation and a waterproof membrane built into the upper. Even though you're wearing a fully featured boot, you'll feel light on your toes while your tromp through deep, wet snow on a cold morning in February.
- ClimaShield waterproof breathable membrane breathes away excess heat and moisture from inside while keeping your foot dry despite heavy external moisture and wetness
- Climatherm HD synthetic insulation offers ample warmth, feels warm even when wet, keeps this boot lightweight, and is non-bulky
- Upper is constructed of waterproof leather and water-resistant textile, both of which offer ample support and weather protection on the trail
- Furry internal lining feels soft, warm, and smooth against your foot
- Synthetic toe cap protects your toes against hazards on the trail
- Mud guard wraps around the base of the upper and keeps mud from sticking to your shoe and soaking your foot
- Foam cushioned heel helps to disperse the impact from heel strike when you're hiking on rough trails or carrying a heavy pack
- Non-marking Contagraip outsole gives you supreme traction on wet or dry trail surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I wasn't sure about getting these online and without any reviews, but I am glad I did. I went a half size down from my regular size and they fit perfectly. I wanted a good quality pair of winter boots, but it seams like most boots are stiff as a cast, I own a pair of the northface chilkat, and they look fine, but I feel like frankenstein walking in those. These are great, keep my feet warm, so far they have been good on snow and some ice, and I find them comfortable to walk in. So I am happy I got them :)