Top-shelf technology for hard-charging all-mountain mayhem.
Through harnessing Salomon's top level technologies, such as a Ghost XLT core, Ghost carbon stringers, and an Area51 base, the Salomon XLT is designed to charge the entire mountain with blistering speed. Featuring a traditional camber profile, directional twin shape, and medium-stiff flex, the XLT excels best when boosting out of the pipe, slashing down an open face, or carving through hard pack and ice.
Utilizing an ultralight, honeycomb Ghost XLT core and Ghost carbon stringers, the XLT accelerates out of turns with precision, snap, and liveliness. When it's time to race your friends to the lodge for some après-shred fun, reign supreme as speed king with the wax laced, high-density Area51 sintered base. Additionally, Variable Sidewalls constructed of Royal Rubber offer increased edge hold and extra impact and chatter reduction through a thick and soft rubber composition.
- Traditional camber profile
- Directional twin shape
- Ghost XLT core with honeycomb components and carbon stringers
- Ghost carbon stringers
- High-density, wax laced Area51 sintered base
- Ghost Green wood core with carefully selected sustainable light wood
- European-made BA MD fiberglass layers
- Quadratic sidecut blended from elliptic curves
- Variable Sidewalls composed of Royal Rubber
- All Mountain edge bevel detuned 1-degree
- Fine stone base finish