It's all about how you use it.
- Zone Lock Lacing lets you customize fit by tightening laces in 2 separate zones, so you can have the lower foot tight and the ankle loose, or vicey-versey
- Balance Liner centers both your forefoot and heel harness in one pull for greater comfort and increased balance
- Full Custom Fit Pro liner with heat-moldable multi-density foam throughout and removable ankle inserts for a totally custom fit
- Mystic Antimicrobial Footbed 3 fights odor and increases blood flow to reduce fatigue
- Empire Outsole with wave-profile EVA cushioning that promotes movement
Share your thoughts
Great snug fit, 3 adjustments
- Gender: Male
Boots that look great and fit snug all around. With three adjustment straps: inner liner (pull on the inner cords and you feel it snug all down to the ankle and lower), tow area (pull on the outside cord), and shin (pull on the top brown cord). The inner cord even has a nice lever to flip from lock to unlock mode. They feel very stiff and firm to me... but I'm coming from 17 year old soft boots! I only wish there were pockets to store the cord handles.
I tried on a LOT of boots and found these to fit the best. This liner has some extra straps and support around the heel that really lock you in. There's a decent amount of room in the toe box, and the boots fit I think a little small to size.
It's not the stiffest boot ever, especially on the heel edge, but for a good all around boot with some give and a sick look and feel I'm very happy