Select your style & size:Select options
Snake or be snaked.
Whether Chris Grenier or Jed Anderson are filming in the streets or taking laps through the park, the Salomon Salomonder Snowboard is the official jib tool of Salomon's urban wizards. With a super-soft flex and strength-enhancing features like No Chip Tips and the Aspen Strong core, the Salomonder is ready to change what's possible in the realm of rail-riding. The Super Flat profile is completely flat underfoot for a catch-free, forgiving ride that retains the stability of camber.
Triax glass gives it a stiff flex for response and pop, and Easy Press construction allows you to press ridiculously hard without breaking the board—so you can stack tricks instead of broken decks. An EQ1 sidecut makes turn initiation almost effortless so you can cruise smoothly from feature to feature. Royal Rubber Pads damps vibrations when you're plowing through chunder, and the wood core keeps the feel lightweight and lively. No Chip Tips fully aluminum-wrapped tip and tail makes blowouts a thing of the past, and the extruded base is easy to repair when you inevitably ding it up on gritty streets.
- True twin, soft-flexing board built for freestyle destruction
- Flat profile delivers a forgiving, catch-free feel underfoot
- Super strong, lightweight wood core provides a snappy, lively ride
- Triax fiberglass wrap keeps the flex responsive and full of pop
- Aluminum-wrapped tip and tail helps prevent blowouts
- Extruded base withstands tons of abuse in the park
- Rubber pads damp vibrations and absorb harsh impacts
- Item #SAL00QH