The all-mountain gem.
- Feel Good liner surrounds the foot with multi-density foam for a cushy fit that feels great out of the box
- Boa Coiler speed lacing system tightens down the shell with the twist of a dial, and automatically retracts cable slack for easier on-and-off
- Sure Lock lacing system ensures your boot tension stays right where you set it
- Stomp rubber outsole for reliable grip and shock absorption
Share your thoughts
Rock solid for a beginner-intermediate
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Fit great, felt great and true to size.
If you're a woman with smaller ankle areas or need some extra hold, this is the boot for you.
Super easy to get on and off.
Keep in mind it's Boa, so unless you wear it for a day or so around the house (not just 20 minutes), there'll be some stiffness because of the metal laces. That'll go away after a day if you get lazy though ;-)