Select your style & size:Select options
Spread some fun.
Jib, bonk, and butter your way through the park with the freestyle-tuned flex and catch-free ride of the Salomon Women's Oh Yeah Snowboard. This twin-shaped freestyle board features a mid-soft flex that'll have you hooting and hollering as you press rails, slash side-hits, and spin through the jump line. However, don't be fooled by the Oh Yeah's seemingly freestyle-minded focus—it's also a great choice for riders who prefer a soft-flexing board for playfully cruising groomers and surfing through pow stashes.
Part of the key to its freestyle dominance is the Rock Out Camber profile. The center of the board is raised like it is with regular camber, but it's actually flat from insert to insert instead of a continuous arc, giving it more stable, precise feel. Small rocker zones at the contact points add forgiveness for a catch-free feel when you're linking lines in the park, and they also slightly enhance float when Mother Nature drops off a fresh delivery of snow.
Inside this playful ride, the Aspen Strong core beefs up durability with high-density wood beneath the binding inserts and along the rails. Popster core profiling improves pop for sky-high ollies, much like you'd experience when snapping the tail of a skateboard. Rubber Pads in the sidewalls actively absorb impact and lessen high-speed vibration for a smoother ride. Salomon also pre-beveled the edges so you can start sliding rails with confidence on day one.
- Playful freestyle deck who ladies who love the park
- Rock Out Camber is poppy, yet forgiving
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Mid-soft flex is easy to control, butter, and press
- Popster core profiling enhances ollie power
- Rubber pads in sidewalls absorb impact and vibrations
- EQ Rad sidecut allows smooth, agile turns
- Extruded base is easy to repair when damaged
- Item #SAL00QR