Salomon Snowboards Mini Pow Ripper Snowboard
- Detail Images
The little board with big float.
The Salomon Mini Pow Ripper Snowboard rejects the notion that you have to ride a huge, lumbering tank to stay on top of deep snow. With an extra-long effective edge, above-average waist width, and slightly tapered shape, the Mini Pow Ripper is easy to huck around yet still offers enough surface area to keep you ripping through that sweet, sweet pow.
- Pow Rocker profile is flat between the feet with a steep rocker in the tip and tail for next-level float in super deep conditions
- Popster construction strategically thins out the core for skate-like pop where you need it most
- Medium density fiberglass laminate for a poppy and responsive flex that still feels playful
- Tip-to-tail Aspen Strong core is lightweight, poppy, and durable
- Quadratic sidecut blends together 4 radii for easy turn initiation and smooth edge-to-edge transitions
- Tapered Twin shape offers a centered stance for switch flexibility, with slight taper for extra float
- All-Mountain edge bevel for a stable, reactive ride with fewer hangups
- Sintered base for speed in any snow conditions (just don't forget to wax!)