Prepare for takeoff.
Send your park skills to new heights when you drop in with the Salomon Men's Launch Boa Str8jkt Snowboard Boot. Salomon's go-to park-slaying boot, it offers a versatile flex and locked-in fit to help you conquer everything from mailbox jibs to towering jumps.
Boa lacing lets you quickly tighten your boot with the simple twist of a dial, and STR8JKT speed lacing locks down your heel to eliminate heel lift for better response and less fatigue. Salomon also added Cat-Tongue material in the heel area to grip your socks and ensure your heel stays put. The Silver Flex liner displaces lace pressure from the top of your foot to around your arch and above the heel to improve response and deliver all-day comfort.
Heat-moldable Custom Fit foam panels form to your feet in sensitive areas to improve comfort and performance. A medium flex gives you the support needed to send the jump line, yet still maintain enough flexibility to tweak your methods. The Ortholite C2 memory foam footbed conforms to your foot for dialed-in support and comfort. One of the lightest outsoles in Salomon's arsenal, the Flightweight sole combines EVA and rubber to keep weight to a minimum and provide a cushy feel while still maintaining traction and durability.
- Salomon's premier freestyle boot
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs alike
- Boa lacing adjusts fit with twist of a dial
- STR8JKT prevents heel lift to reduce fatigue
- Heat-moldable liner foam for comfy custom fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed cushiong and supports
- Heel Grip helps keep foot locked in place
- Flightweight outsole for cushy, low-profile feel
- Item #SAL00R2