Loose laces lose races.
Make cold toes, heel lift, and loose laces a thing of the past with a little help from the Salomon Women's Ivy Boa Snowboard Boots. Salomon combined the quick-lacing powers of Boa and the stability of Str8jkt to provide the ultimate in comfort and performance. Speedy, easy, and efficient, the Boa lacing lets you quickly tighten your boot with the simple twist of a dial, while the Str8jkt heel harness and speed lacing locks down your heel to eliminate heel lift for better response and less fatigue.
The women-specific Halo 2 liner has heat-moldable foam in strategic areas to provide a comfortable custom fit, and the plush lining keeps you toasty throughout the day. An Ortholite C2 footbed promotes blood circulation to ensure your piggies stay warm and prevent that fatigued feeling. Plus, the footbed has an antimicrobial treatment to help fight foot funk. And since the Flight outsole was inspired by the men's Lo-Fi outsole, it touts the same EVA construction, which keeps weight to a minimum while maximizing board feel and cushioning. Not to mention, the Ivy is equipped with Heel Grip panels that ensure reliable traction and durability.
- Quick-lacing, responsive, and comfy boot for all-mountain riding
- Boa lacing with speed lace harness gets you in and out quickly
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for max comfort
- Ortholite footbed promotes blood circulation and fights fatigue
- EVA outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Liner is washable for funk-fighting capabilities
- Item #SAL00RA