Tuck and huck.
Hans and Nils Mindnich are known for their hard-charging approach to freestyle features, and the Salomon Huck Knife Wide Snowboard is their weapon of choice whether they're hitting a park jump, backcountry booter, or gnarly urban gap. This classic park deck delivers power and precision for bigger riders who aim to take on the biggest features your local park has to offer.
Quad Camber blends camber underfoot with small rocker sections at the contact points, giving you all the reactivity and explosiveness of camber but with a less catchy and more forgiving feel. Boosting pop even more, carbon inlays enhance energy transfer for more powerful carves and bigger ollies. A slight bevel on the edges prevents hang-ups when you're sliding sideways on rails, and the EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile yet smooth turning feel for weaving nimbly through trees and getting loose in the park.
- Precise and powerful park performance
- Quad Camber is poppy, responsive, and forgiving
- Stiffer flex is suited to going fast and big
- Popster profiling enhances board feel
- Twin shape with blunt tips for classic park feel
- Aspen wood core from sustainably harvested trees
- Carbon inlays enhance energy transfer
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Item #SAL00QG