Weekend comfort to weekday wear.
- Upper constructions of leather and stretchy, breathable softshell fabric provide an optimal combination of comfort, looks and durability
- Leather linings offer breathable comfort against your skin
- Protective rubber toe caps protect against scuffs and stubs
- 3D molded EVA footbeds provide cushioning and support
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsoles provide running-shoe-like traction
Share your thoughts
Recommend with some limitations
The shoe runs very wide; after returning size 10 for 9.5, I still need heel inserts to keep my foot in the shoe. However, they are very cute, slightly less casual than running shoes, great for some city walking [not all day], driving, and airport security lines.
These are the cutest flats, and it's a plus that they are Salomon! Really comfortable and I get a lot of great comments on them
Great comfy shoes, run big though
Great comfy shoes that are lightweight. Love them! They do run big. I normally wear a 9, and I fit into a 8 (with no socks). So definitely size 1 to 1/2 size down. Black are really cute with light blue/aqua trim.
Safari-X/ Asphalt/ Light Grass - too big
I bought these shoes and got a bit disappointed with them, because I am size 8.5 so I bought size 8.5 and they were too big, I guess I should have gotten size 8 or even 7.5, also in the picture they look a little brown, but they are more gray, so it wasn't what i expected. The quality of the shoe looks great though, so if you happen to find the right color and the right size I totally recommend them.