Like an extension of your body.
With its stretch-fit design and Sensifit adjustable waist-belt, the ultra-lightweight Salomon Skin Pro 3 Hydration Pack becomes part of your body, so there is no bouncing or shifting while you run.
- P.A.C.E. fit utilizes hard and soft elements for comfort, protection, and freedom of movement during intense races and workouts
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps manage moisture for added comfort
- Adjustable waist belt adjusts infinitely for the perfect size and stays put
- Multiple convenient pockets for energy and hydration
- Rear pocket for safety equipment or a rain shell
- Chest pocket for easy access to essentials
- Trekking pole-specific loops
- Reservoir with bit valve on/off system included
- Whistle included for added safety
- Race number snap conveniently flies your flag
- Reflective elements for added safety
Share your thoughts
Keeping it short
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Plain and simple, if I am going to wear a pack I had better be able to carry a load of essentials. That said, I was not able to appropriately carry my essential wind gear and emergency blanket, along with food and some extras comfortably. All in all this pack leaves me wanting a Salomon Lab version with more capacity. Aside from that it seats nicely on the shoulders and torso and is very comfortable.